In our Appliance series, we already covered how you can setup the Appliance , and which first steps are most useful after the installation . This post will show how you can activate the Enterprise Trial to see if the additional 玩嘉电竞下载注册 features can leverage your Business.
The 玩嘉电竞下载注册 Appliance is perfect for trying out Enterprise features. They are free for 30 days , plenty of time to find out what makes 玩嘉电竞下载注册 so great for collaboration at the workplace.
玩嘉电竞下载注册 is free software, and is completely open source. You can trust our software, because you can read every line of source code which runs on your server. This also applies to our Enterprise features, which are available on the 玩嘉电竞下载注册 Marketplace .
The 玩嘉电竞下载注册 Enterprise apps
You will get following apps, which enhance your 玩嘉电竞下载注册:
- Ransomware Protection : Protect data from ransomware threats
- SAML/SSO Integration : Single Sign-on integration for SAML 2.0 compatible Identity Providers Workflows : Automated File Operations based on Collaborative Tags
- Password Policy : Define password policies for user and public link passwords
- Collaborative Tags Management : Admin interface for managing Collaborative Tags of an 玩嘉电竞下载注册 instance
- Object Storage Support : Backend to integrate object storages via S3 as primary storage
- 玩嘉电竞下载注册 X Enterprise Theme : Equip your 玩嘉电竞下载注册 instance with the official 玩嘉电竞下载注册 X Enterprise Theme
- LDAP Home Connector : Integration of Windows User Directories via LDAP/AD attributes
- File Firewall : Rule-based access control engine to enforce fine-grained compliance policies
- Auditing : Keep track of user and admin actions. In some cases this is needed for compliance with corporate guidelines
- External Storage – Sharepoint : Integrate Sharepoint as external storage
- External Storage – Windows Network Drives : Integrate Windows and Samba/CIFS shared network drives as external storages
- Enterprise License Key : validates the Enterprise Key, necessary for all other Enterprise features to work
In 4 small steps to the Enterprise features
To try out these steps, you need an 玩嘉电竞下载注册 Server first. If you don’t have an 玩嘉电竞下载注册 yet, you can install the appliance on your laptop. This video explains the steps to install an 玩嘉电竞下载注册 and the OnlyOffice integration:
Login to the Marketplace – or register , if you have not already. On the Marketplace website, you can start the Enterprise Trial . You will then see a few steps – they are also explained here for the sake of redundancy. Those steps are the same for the 玩嘉电竞下载注册 Appliance and any other 玩嘉电竞下载注册 server.
2. Add the API key
Now you have to add the API key to your 玩嘉电竞下载注册 Appliance. You can find it in your profile in the Marketplace or in the Enterprise Trial overview. In the market app you can add it by clicking on “Edit API key”, pasting the key into the field, clicking on “Save”, and “Close”.
3. Start the Trial
Now you can click on the “Start Enterprise Trial” button. You then have to accept the license terms, as the Enterprise apps are not licensed under aGPL like the rest of the 玩嘉电竞下载注册 server, but under the 玩嘉电竞下载注册 Commercial License.
4. Install the Enterprise Apps
Finally you can install the Enterprise apps. To do this, go to Bundles section in the Market app. You will see a list of all the apps contained in the “玩嘉电竞下载注册 Enterprise Edition Apps” bundle. At the bottom of the page, click on “Install Bundle”, and watch how they get installed one by one.
This is it! Now you can test the apps, play around with the various 3rd party integrations, and look how it benefits your use case.
That’s it! And next?
After 30 days, the Enterprise Trial is deactivated automatically. You can continue to use the 玩嘉电竞下载注册 Community Edition like before.
If you liked the additional features though, you should contact our Sales Team. They will help you with anything you need to permanently install the 玩嘉电竞下载注册 Enterprise apps.
Thanks for reading this Tutorial. Stay tuned for the 4th and last part of our Appliance series!
How was your 玩嘉电竞下载注册 Enterprise experience? Let us know in the comments below: