Speed up 玩嘉电竞下载注册 integration and leverage existing user data through Microsoft Active Directory or LDAP
Efficient user management is vital for the success of any enterprise, irrespective of its size. The LDAP application was designed to make user management easier and more streamlined and simplify administration, by leveraging existing authentication and user management systems.
玩嘉电竞下载注册 integrates with existing user directories, Active Directory (AD) and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
How LDAP/AD integration simplifies user management:
玩嘉电竞下载注册 is equipped with an LDAP application that makes existing users, including those from Active Directory , appear in your 玩嘉电竞下载注册 user list. This completely eliminates the need to create separate 玩嘉电竞下载注册 accounts for existing users, thus saving valuable time and IT workload.
玩嘉电竞下载注册 users can authenticate with their existing credentials. The authentication request is handled by the Active Directory or the LDAP server, so 玩嘉电竞下载注册 does not store the passwords. The application also simplifies integration by pulling users’ group memberships, quota settings, email addresses and avatar pictures through appropriate queries and filters.
The LDAP application supports:
- LDAP groups
- File sharing with 玩嘉电竞下载注册 users and groups
- Access via WebDAV and 玩嘉电竞下载注册 Desktop Client
- Versioning, external Storage and all other 玩嘉电竞下载注册 features
- Seamless connectivity to Active Directory, without additional configuration
- Primary groups in Active Directory
- Only-read access to your LDAP (editing or deleting users on your LDAP is not supported)
Advantages of LDAP/ AD integration for user management at a glance:
- It integrates easily and seamlessly with the existing infrastructure, making professional user management a breeze.
- It allows for establishing user-specific, group-specific or universal file sharing policies as per requirement.
- With centrally-managed directories, users can use their account credentials for 玩嘉电竞下载注册, making way for a more streamlined user management system.
- It significantly reduces IT workload by eliminating the need to manage separate user accounts for specific services.
- It helps to maintain IT control and compliance by providing a transparent overview of login details and actions performed.